EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITIES AT CONOCOPHILLIPS
ConocoPhillips is an international, integrated energy company headquartered in Houston, Texas, and operating in more than 40 countries.
As a Production Sharing Contractor for BPMIGAS, we operate many producing and exploration blocks in Indonesia. To support our expanding operations in Indonesia, ConocoPhillips is looking for talented Indonesian nationals to fill in the following position.
INTERNAL CONTROL SPECIALIST
• Provide advice to business management on system and control requirement procedures, regulation adherence and applicable contract agreement compliance to Indonesian and International laws and regulations.
• Manage the development, change & implementation of key business processes and SOX compliance to ensure alignment with internal control standards and deliver value creation
• Perform internal control review, audit, special review and provide recommendations
• Conduct financial due diligence
Qualification & Experience:
• Bachelor’s Degree or higher in Accounting, Finance or Economics with a minimum Grade Point Average of 3.5 average from reputable university – overseas university would be an advantage
• Minimum five (5) years of relevant working experience in Multinational companies/Accounting firms
• Internationally recognized qualification or certification (CIA/CPA/CFA/FRM, Tax Brevet B/C) would be an advantage.
• Strong analytical and leadership skills
• Must have good oral and written communication skills both Indonesian and English
• High proficiency in using Microsoft Office application including Microsoft project, Power Point and Excel.
Only those individuals who fully meet the above requirements need apply. Write down THE POSITION TITLE you apply in the subject of your email. Send your application and CV not later than two weeks after the publication of this advertisement for
Expiry date : Sunday, December 02, 2007