PT. McDERMOTT INDONESIA
The biggest offshore fabricator in Indonesia and one of the largest offshore construction companies in the world requires proficient, efficient, and highly motivated individuals for the following positions:
YARD MAINTENANCE MANAGER (MM)
Essentials job duties:
- To lead Mechanical Maintenance team and Electrical Maintenance team for Planning and executing the Maintenance of Fabrication Yard equipment and Machinery (Hydraulic Cranes, Crawler cranes, Traveling cranes, Tower cranes, Generator sets, Compressors, A/C Welding sets, Diesel Welding sets, Electrical equipments & Hand tools, Prime Movers, Trailers, Fork-lifts, Hiap Lorries, Excavators, Dozers, Graders, Hydraulics Press, Pipe Bending machines, Plate bending rolls, Profile Bending machines, Pumps, Motor vehicles, etc) and Yard facilities (Buildings).
- To make cost estimate of the Maintenance works, to keep track of the expenditures and to effectively control the maintenance works within the allocated budget for every year.
- To identify the Certification requirements of the Fabrication Yard facilities (Equipment, Tools, Systems) from third party and from Local Government Authority and to follow up for certification and renewal.
- To ensure that adequate inventories of spare parts are maintained.
- To provide regular reports on the status of equipment & machinery of the yard and the maintenance undertaken.
- To ensure that all maintenance work is undertaken in accordance with relevant Safety and Quality requirements.
- To ensure that all training requirements are identified and implemented.
- To liaise with production personnel to ensure availability of equipment for maintenance.
- A Diploma or Degree in Engineering with 15 years of experience in the relevant field.
- Successful track record in managing and direct a large group of maintenance mechanics.
- Ability to set up and manage preventative maintenance program, and to work with manufacturers and procurement to research and order parts, etc.
- Proven budget forecasting, control, and management.
If your vision of a work environment includes the challenges which can lead to personal growth, respect for ideas, and colleagues who rank with the best, then please send your application and resume in English, quoting job code, with copy of qualification certificates and recent photograph (4×6 cm) no later than Sunday, February 10, 2008 to:
Human Resources Department
PT. McDermott Indonesia
Jl. Bawal – Batu Ampar, Batam Island – Indonesia
Or e-mail to: email@example.com